The lastest version of audio-convert-mod, version 3.46.0a, has been released! It includes many bugfixes as well as some new features:
- A new, more stable tagging system implemented in Python using mutagen
- Support audio resampling (in advanced options)
- A less cluttered UI thanks to the advanced options step in the conversion wizard
- Fixed a problem where selecting "Skip file" in the options would result in no files being encoded
- Fixed several encode/decode/tagging capability detection bugs
- Fix a regression that made users unable to browse for a specific folder in the conversion settings
You can visit the project page for more information, or go straight to the downloads.