fwbackups has a rich interface that is both powerful and easy to use. Here are just a few of its many features:
- Simple interface: Configuring new backups or restoring documents from a previous backup is a breeze.
- Flexible backup configuration: Our development team didn't sacrifice any features when designing fwbackups. Choose between a variety of backup format and backup modes, including the archive format and clone copy mode for recovering data off of damaged disks (clone mode coming soon in version 1.44).
- Backup your files to any computer: fwbackups can backup files to locally attached media like USB memory keys or to a remote computer such as a backup server, making it perfect for both home and corporate environments.
- Backup the entire computer: Create archives images of so that your documents are safe
- Scheduled and one-time backups: Choose to run a backup once (on demand) or periodically so you never have to worry about losing your data again.
- Speed: Make your backups faster by copying only the changes since your last backup with the incremental backup modes.
- Exclude files or folders: Don't waste space on your disks by backing up files you don't need.
- Organized and clean: fwbackups takes care of the organization of backups, including the removal of expired ones so you don't have to worry about organizing the backups. It also lets you select a backup to restore from with a list of dates.
* Please note that Diffingo Solutions Inc. and the authors of fwbackups are not affiliated with Microsoft or Apple. Trademarks are property of their respective owners.